Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register Payment Amount Changes

By
Nicholas Coad
on 8/27/13, 7:03 PM 1,320 views

When I register a payment, the amount is changed upon saving.

For example: 1. Create Sales Order 2. Create Invoice 3. Validate Invoice 4. Register payment for $15000 5. Review registered payment, but now it is only $14068.50

Looking into the database, I see another transaction for the difference, but it is unclear as to where it is going.

Please help!

Maybe you are adding taxes and that's changing the amount.

GH Mediacloud, Grover Menacho
on 8/27/13, 8:08 PM

Thanks for the reply, but its the actual payment that is changing its value, not the invoice amount.

Nicholas Coad
on 8/28/13, 12:05 AM
Nicholas Coad
On 8/30/13, 6:36 PM

Hi Guys,

A little more information. If I reconcile the payment and reapply it to this customer, once again entering $15,000, it still gets knocked down to 14,068.50, so at least this is consistent. I tried the same thing with another customer and the problem did not occur, but I have seen this problem once in the past with another customer's invoice. I compared the sales orders, invoices and customer information between one where this problem does happen and another where it does not and I cannot find any differences between the orders.

imgur.com/a/1QrHM

In the above link you can see what's going on, I'd really appreciate some help.

THanks!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/27/13, 7:03 PM
Seen: 1320 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM