Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Refresh state of page or fields v7

on 4/23/13, 5:43 AM 1,977 views

I need to know, that is a openerp provides 'refresh page' ?

I mean situation like: One person has got open invoice 'SAJ 001'. Second person changes state of this invoice to 'paid'. First person gets info about invoice is paid ( without clicking refresh button in his browser ).

Francesco OpenCode

--Francesco OpenCode--
| 5 7 9
Grottaglie, Italy
--Francesco OpenCode--

Italian Odoo (OpenERP) Modules Developer LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/francescoapruzzese

Francesco OpenCode
On 4/23/13, 8:18 AM

If you refrash your browser page, OpenERP show the new values inside. If you press F5 the result is the some.

No no no, i know how to refresh page. I mean, how to obtain same result without clicking f5. Solution could be ajax technology but i dont know if openerp are using it

on 4/23/13, 6:07 PM

Pressing F5 10.000 times a day is not what he wants. But the answer was funny :)

Also look here:

and here:

on 6/25/13, 12:43 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 4/23/13, 5:43 AM
Seen: 1977 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM