This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Dear all,

I've already done some research but haven't found a good solution, yet. Hopefully someone can give me a hint where to find instructions or further documentation. :)

Here's our setting:

We have two physical stores with ODOO's stock keeping and POS and one main warehouse in a different location. We're on (self hosted) Odoo 8.

This is what we want:

1) I'd love to be able to define order points for those items that should always be available in the store. If any of these triggers the goods should be requested automatically from the main warehouse.

2) Whenever we write an order in the store for something that is not ins stock (regardless if it has an order point or not), the items that are not in stock should be requested from the main warehouse.

3) If something is not available in the main warehouse, this is purchased from our suppliers (already working that way)

As fas as my understanding goes, point 1 and 2 should be achievable by defining pull routes, right?

I'd be thankful for any idea.

Warm regards

Sebastian

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi, is there nobody that had to solve something similar or could give me a hint?

Discard