Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Redsys payment module

By
Concepción Parra Wic
on 4/14/15, 12:42 PM 944 views

I would like to know if there is any payment module for e-commerce ready to use with Redsys (credit card payment) directly, without using Ogone or any other payment gateway.

The problem is that, as far as I know, you have to pay to Ogone for registration, per month, per transaction and, at the same time, to pay to the bank for the payment gateway, per month, and per transaction, so you are paying twice for the same service.

In other platforms there are several modules for this and I think maybe is one of the few handicaps of Odoo, but very important.

Do you know about this module https://apps.openerp.com/apps/modules/8.0/payment_redsys/ I don't know is this meets your requirement

fasluca
on 4/13/16, 4:12 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/14/15, 12:42 PM
Seen: 944 times
Last updated: 4/14/15, 12:42 PM