This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I have many odoo databses saved in the same server. Each database is associated to a painter.I work on a directory of painters and each line in this directory is associated to a painter saved in odoo.

I would like that after pressing on "services" and "reservation" buttons , the customer will be redirected to the service page or reservation page of the related painter without selecting a database ( the selection of the database must be hidden and not shown to the customers).

Could you help me please.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Hayfa,

It seems you have to create a database listing page similar to exisitng and you should have two buttons by passing username and password in context. in python class do your redirection.

Thanks

Chandran Nepolean

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thank you sir for your response

Apparently you haven't understand my problem, so I will explain with an exemple.

I have a directory  page of painters. After choosing a painter called Alex for example, I will be redirected to the selection page of databases in odoo . I select  the databse of Alex then I will be redirected to its website.

That I want is after selecting Alex to be redirected to its website without selecting a database (the redirection to the selection page of database must be hidden and not shown to the customers)

Have you any solutions please?

Discard

Have you thought about using a multi-company, single database solution? (each painter could be a different company)