Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Recurring Event - HUGE issue

By
Dr Obx
on 2/25/16, 6:08 AM 494 views

Guys,

I can't find any topics/subject about this issue and how to solve it. If I set up a recurrent event in calendar before 29 of March at 8 am after 29 of March time is changing to 9 am. How to fix it ?

(It only affects recurring events.)

It should still be 8 am regardless of time change right ?

Why Odoo is doing it ?

There will be a problem also when we will change the time back to winter time.

How to fix this problem ?

Or will it be changed to the correct time after 29 of March automatically ?

If so, what about if I'm using calendar for booking ? I'll book today a meeting at 10 am then it will change it to 11 am ....

It's funny that nobody has this problem but me ?

You can test it on runbot. If the issue persists on runbot, you should raise an issue. Maybe someone will fix it and make a pull request.

PY
on 2/25/16, 9:20 AM

I never used Runboot, don't know how to do it .... :(

Dr Obx
on 3/1/16, 5:13 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/25/16, 6:08 AM
Seen: 494 times
Last updated: 2/26/16, 5:49 AM