Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Recurring Entries

By
jheszica
on 2/17/13, 11:54 PM 2,200 views

Hi!

Good Day every one!

Just want to ask regarding the Recurring Entries in OpenERP. How to configure it? Can someone give me a link/tutorial about this Recurring Entries?

Thanks in advance for your help. :)

Daniel Reis
on 2/18/13, 4:52 AM

Davide Corio

--Davide Corio--
| 4 3 7
Bricherasio, Italy
--Davide Corio--

Odoo Evangelist and Consultant

Davide Corio
On 2/18/13, 4:00 AM

If you need to periodically and automatically create documents (sale orders, invoices, ...) you can use the "subscription" module (official and included in v7).

If with "recurring entries" you mean the possibility to create models of entries to speed up the recording, you can search for "account_move_templates" on apps.openerp.com (not yet ported to v7 btw)

my
On 2/18/13, 12:08 AM

Good morning, I'm not sure, but look, there's a module called recurring documents. You'll find that if you are looking under settings and after recurring documents. Hope I could help.

where can I find that recurring documents? is that a documentation about recurring entries? a manual? thanks anyways. :)

jheszica
on 2/18/13, 3:33 AM

have a read at http://help.openerp.com/question/1560/how-to-create-recurring-invoices/;

AD LIBITOM, michel Guénard
on 2/20/13, 7:04 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/17/13, 11:54 PM
Seen: 2200 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM