Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Record Rules: How to retrieve the list of Customers/Partners associated with the Projects the user is either following or is a team member of?

By
Gerry
on 10/7/14, 11:38 PM 693 views

I know how to retrieve Customers that are followed by the user, however, that is not what I am looking for:  The Record Rule I am looking for is different as in my case users are not necessarely followers of the Customer/Partner. Project users are typically followers and/or members of the Project they are assigned to. Therefore, the Record Rule should list the Customers/Partners associated with Projects the user is either following or is a team member of.

I am looking for the exact syntax for that Record Rule.  Thanks in advance for your input.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/7/14, 11:38 PM
Seen: 693 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM