Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Record rule for group officer to allow user see and write their own rule [Closed]

By
Susi
on 7/25/16, 11:59 PM 164 views

The Question has been closed for reason: duplicate question

by
Susi
on 07/27/2016 00:28:46

Hi all

I have tried to make the record rule for group Human Resource / Officer with domain ('user_id', '=',user.id)]. Everything is alright
But when i started developing timesheet module. When the employee press the button Submit Manager in Form Timesheet is there warning like this

AccessErrorThe requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.(Document type: hr.employee, Operation: read)

when i non active the record rule that i have made. The warning does not appear and everything went as usual.

My question is
is there another way to create domain in record rule for user in group Human Resorce / Officer to see and write their own record .
Thanks Before

Your question is not clear, can you elaborate a bit more?, Further check whether you have access for both the objects like "resource.resource" & "hr.employee", since they both are interlinked objects.

deep
on 7/26/16, 1:57 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/25/16, 11:59 PM
Seen: 164 times
Last updated: 7/27/16, 12:28 AM