Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Record rule error!!!

By
Rami Talat
on 5/6/15, 10:59 AM 499 views

Hi.

I tried to organize our company's warehouses and locations to the desired structure from our company's point of view to locations such that, (Input, Stock, Packing, and Output).

Then I defined a separate record rule for each location, to differentiate between each location moves and the others. Foe a while, everything was going well, but surprisingly, it get a strange error for the storekeeper ...

"AccessError

The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.

(Document type: stock.move, Operation: read) "

From the first glance I expected that the record rule missed the read permission, but that was wrong. The record rules have the four permissions set!

I tried also to put anything in this record rule, and it does the same behavior!

Can anyone help?

Regards,

Specify the record rule you have given

Gopakumar N G
on 5/7/15, 1:58 AM

['&', ('location_id', 'ilike', 'Output'), '&', ('location_dest_id','ilike', 'Customers'), ('picking_type_id', 'ilike', 'Delivery Orders')]

Rami Talat
on 5/7/15, 9:53 PM

and it has the full CRUD privileges!

Rami Talat
on 5/7/15, 9:53 PM

on which object did you create your record rule?

Helal
on 5/7/15, 10:51 PM

on stock.moves

Rami Talat
on 5/7/15, 11:06 PM

I think it is a bug in Odoo.

Helal
on 5/8/15, 8:40 PM

Why this site is not supporting in such a bug?

Rami Talat
on 5/11/15, 5:42 AM

Pawan

--Pawan--
| 4 3 5
Hyderabad, India
--Pawan--

Pawan
On 5/21/15, 9:16 AM

Hi Rami,

Try adding the "stock.moves"  object in the "Access Right" of the group your logged in user belongs to and assign CRUD access to it.

Thanks
Pawan

The user is already in the default warehouse user group, which by default has this access rights.

Rami Talat
on 5/21/15, 6:42 PM

so are u assigning that rule also to warehouse group only?

Pawan
on 5/22/15, 1:05 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/6/15, 10:59 AM
Seen: 499 times
Last updated: 5/21/15, 9:16 AM