This question has been flagged
8 Replies

Hi.

I tried to organize our company's warehouses and locations to the desired structure from our company's point of view to locations such that, (Input, Stock, Packing, and Output).

Then I defined a separate record rule for each location, to differentiate between each location moves and the others. Foe a while, everything was going well, but surprisingly, it get a strange error for the storekeeper ...

"AccessError

The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.

(Document type: stock.move, Operation: read) "

From the first glance I expected that the record rule missed the read permission, but that was wrong. The record rules have the four permissions set!

I tried also to put anything in this record rule, and it does the same behavior!

Can anyone help?

Regards,

Discard

Specify the record rule you have given

Author

['&', ('location_id', 'ilike', 'Output'), '&', ('location_dest_id','ilike', 'Customers'), ('picking_type_id', 'ilike', 'Delivery Orders')]

Author

and it has the full CRUD privileges!

on which object did you create your record rule?

Author

on stock.moves

I think it is a bug in Odoo.

Author

Why this site is not supporting in such a bug?

Best Answer

Hi Rami,

Try adding the "stock.moves"  object in the "Access Right" of the group your logged in user belongs to and assign CRUD access to it.

Thanks
Pawan

Discard
Author

The user is already in the default warehouse user group, which by default has this access rights.

so are u assigning that rule also to warehouse group only?