Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

record journal entry/items of a new field in customer invoice

By
Lady Sharmane Udtuhan
on 9/3/13, 6:27 AM 653 views

Hello, I just want to ask on how to record journal entry/items of a new field in customer invoice. I added a new field in invoice line, i want that field to have a journal entry/items. In account.invoice py there is a method name action_move_create that is used for making journal entry/items. But i don't know how to make another code for my new field. My field is discount by amount(discount_amount) and every time they put data on it,it should have a a certain account that will record all discount_amount that is made. Please help me..

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/3/13, 6:27 AM
Seen: 653 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM