Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Reconciling payment made before invoice validation

By
Raza Ali
on 8/20/13, 7:29 AM 1,268 views

I have a case where draft invoice is created but the final invoice amount is not known until a later date, but the advance has to be paid upfront.

If I use a voucher to make the advance payment, how do I link it to the invoice later on when the invoice is validated? I tried partial reconcile but that brought in a lot of unrelated items in the payment grid.

Is there a programmatic way to do this?

If not, what are the implications of the following approach: validate the invoice, make the payment, afterwards when the final invoice amount is known, modify the account moves (journal items) programmatically...??

Thanks

Hello, try this https://apps.openerp.com/apps/7.0/account_prepayment/

Pablo
on 8/20/13, 12:14 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/20/13, 7:29 AM
Seen: 1268 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM