Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Reconciliation of part of the account is blocking any further reconciliation

Eva Pinter
on 5/26/14, 7:39 AM 546 views

I have a bank statement with a high number of entries and for each entry, I have at least 4 documents that I need to reconcile. So I selected the account and I could choose the first 6 entries that matched.

Unfortunately, after doing that, the system did not allow me to reconcile any amount from the supplier account. It does not allow reconciliation in manual mode and not in automatic mode.

Any help is welcome.

Eva Pinter
On 5/26/14, 7:42 AM

ok. I found the answer. This may be useful for others.

I went to the account I want to reconcile and I deleted the date from the field "date of last full reconciliation". 

This opens the account for new reconciliation.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 5/26/14, 7:39 AM
Seen: 546 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM