This question has been flagged
4 Replies

I get this on a few lines when i try to reconcile them.  I've tried everything,  not sure what to do.

A selected move line was already reconciled.

Discard

Maybe they are already reconciled automatically? Without further, detailled information nobody is able to help you.

Best Answer

You are trying to reconcile some entries that are already reconciled. how we can solve this by steps

Discard
Best Answer

A possible cause is that you have made a transfer from one bank to another in a single journal entry.

Such journal entry can be reconciled with only one side of the bank statement, but not with both (because Odoo assigns a statement id to both lines in the entry when a line is reconciled).

Odoo's user doc describes the steps you should take here: \https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/10.0/accounting/bank/misc/interbank.html

Discard
Author Best Answer

So how can i clear the statement then?  I've now got 40 entries that give me this when i try to reconcile them.  Is there a way to clear them out so they aren't still available as options to reconcile?

Discard
Best Answer

It is already reconciled...if you want to check just see ReconcileID or by going into Periodical Processing>>Reconcile/Unreconcile entries..

Discard