Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Receivable account for supplier and payable account for custommer

By
Mohammad M Omar
on 2/17/15, 1:32 PM 556 views

Im new user in account module in OpenERP 7 and i found that is receivable account for suuplier and payable account for custommer are required, but when i try to set invoices for poth and refund it i found that these accounts not used.. if it not used why that is these accounts are required fields? is these accounts is always zero? and if not how can we set any data on jurnals for thease accounts?

can any one answer me please.. its urgent

Mohammad M Omar
on 2/18/15, 9:13 AM
Julien Roux
On 2/20/15, 2:30 PM

Hello Mohammad,

the account you are trying to use are activated or not? What is the type of your accounts?

Regards.

Helal
On 2/21/15, 4:36 PM

Did you changed the original payable/receivable accounts by new ones?

And if yes did you configured new accounts the right way?

(Briefly, look at the original payable/receivable accounts configuration, and configure your accounts the same way).

If no, double check your original accounts configuration.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/17/15, 1:32 PM
Seen: 556 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM