Odoo Help

5 Answers
Muhammad Irfan Indonesia
3/21/17, 7:44 AM

In the accounting tab of the product, try to set the "Inventory Valuation" to be "Real Time (automated)". Also, if you use real price, you have to at least make a sale order of that product to have its cost price updated. Hope it helps!

1 Comment
Kabeer India
5/15/18, 5:51 AM

In our project pos and mrp module, we sell the products as kit/manufacturing. In this case cost doesnt update? If exhaust all products through the delivery order (inventory transaction), system update cost, but that time qty is zero.

Cedric Perrot Switzerland
9/1/17, 2:11 AM

I've been trying again to get the cost price properly calculated but there seems to be no way on how to do it.

I was able to calculate the cost price when the setting was Inventory Settings -> Product -> Product Categories, on the product category: Costing Method: Average Price

When I change to Real Price which I need to because the Landed Cost apparently only works with Real Price then nothing works anymore. No cost is calculated nor the landed cost added.

Did 2 purchase order and 1 sales order and nothing changes on the cost price.

Is there a proper "how to documentation" on how to configure cost price calculation combined with landed costs?

1 Comment
Kabeer India
5/15/18, 5:43 AM

Did you get the solution? I am facing the same problem.

Dhaval Ashiyani (dhh)
1/23/17, 8:33 AM

Inventory Valuation method should be perpetual when you want to update costing with Inventory moves.

So, change Inventory costing method from periodic (manual) to perpetual.

Rafa Spain
2/23/17, 12:00 PM

Hi,

I have configurated the product with real price, I make a purchase but the price cost of the product is not updated.

Same issue with real cost.

Purchasing > Receive Products > Receive Products ... it doesnt update the unit cost. It only updates the qty.

but, It works if I receive those products via: Purchasing > Receive Products > Incoming Shipments

Any ideas?

Thank you!

1 Comment
Muhammad Irfan Indonesia
3/21/17, 7:46 AM

Have you solved this issue? AFAIK, when using "Real Price" method, you have to at least make a sale order of that product to have its cost price updated.

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
2 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now