Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

ReadOnly field saved with NULL value

zakaria ben
on 1/2/14, 6:08 AM 1,320 views

On CRM opportunity form view, i added readonly="1" for probability field. When i saved, whatever the value of my probability, it's stored with NULL value.

Is it a bug on OpenERP ?

| 3 2 6

Having 8+ years of OpenERP Experience. We are Specialized in OpenERP/CRM Solutions, software development, Web development, E commerce solutions & other open source solutions.

Email : info@acespritech.com

On 1/3/14, 5:34 AM

Hello!Actually Probability field's value is dependant upon stage_id field ,there is an onchange method on stage_id so if you put readonly on probability field than it will not store value when you save record because it's readonly. But there is an option to store value in such kind of situation, i.e you have to override create and write method for crm.lead and assign value in probability field from there.

Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Mail: info@acespritech.com
Blog: acespritechblog.wordpress.com

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 1/2/14, 6:08 AM
Seen: 1320 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM