This question has been flagged
2 Replies

On CRM opportunity form view, i added readonly="1" for probability field. When i saved, whatever the value of my probability, it's stored with NULL value.

Is it a bug on OpenERP ?

Discard
Best Answer

What was happening is that apparently on Odoo you can't write a value to a readonly field, so on my XML I doubled my field that was readonly, and the new one I made it just invisible, and now it works perfectly. This is something that I also discovered, you don't need to declare a new field on the .py file and create it on the XML, you can just copy and paste your field, remove the readonly attribute, and add an invisible attribute, works perfectly.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50845078/odoo-readonly-field-doesnt-save-value-on-onchange

Discard
Best Answer

Hello!Actually Probability field's value is dependant upon stage_id field ,there is an onchange method on stage_id so if you put readonly on probability field than it will not store value when you save record because it's readonly. But there is an option to store value in such kind of situation, i.e you have to override create and write method for crm.lead and assign value in probability field from there.

Thanks,
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Mail: info@acespritech.com
Blog: acespritechblog.wordpress.com

Discard