Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

raise ValueError('No such external ID currently defined in the system: %s.%s' % (module, xml_id))

By
lewis
on 7/27/13, 6:31 AM 443 views

hi guys,

i was creating a report for my new module and i got this error while created my xml file in my report directory: "ValueError: No such external ID currently defined in the system: reclam." here is this xml file:`

<openerp> <data> <report id="reclam" string="Print Reclam..." model="ownfield.claim" name="ownfield.claim" rml="reclam/report/reclam_report.rml" auto="False" header="False"/> </data> </openerp>

here is some lines of my __openerp__.py file in my module directory:

'update_xml': [
        'security/ir.model.access.csv',
        'security/reclam_security.xml',
        'report/reclam_report.xml',
        'reclam_view.xml',
        'reclam_menu.xml',
],

please help me!! what should i do?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/27/13, 6:31 AM
Seen: 443 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM