Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

QWEB spacing between header & page

By
Htetard
on 10/16/15, 3:05 AM 1,754 views

Hi everyone,

I have modified header view to get personnalized report header.

But I do not know how to increase space between my new header and the beginning of the page (customer address for example).

Any idea ?

Regards,

Go to Settings > Reports > Paper format. Choose the paper format you're using and play around with those margins. I believe the top margin is the one controlling your height for the report header.

Yenthe
on 10/16/15, 3:25 AM

Yenthe answered the correct .....

Odoo
on 10/20/15, 2:55 AM

Akhil P Sivan

--Akhil P Sivan--
| 5 3 6
Kochi, India
--Akhil P Sivan--

Interested in exploring Odoo both technically & functionality wise.

email-id : akhilpsivan01@gmail.com

Akhil P Sivan
On 10/20/15, 2:09 AM

Did you try by adjusting the top margin of your div containing customer address?

For eg:

<template id="report.new_layout_header">
<div class="header">

<div class="row">
<div class="col-xs-12">
<div style="border-bottom: 1px solid black;"></div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="row mt8 mb8">
<div class="col-xs-5">
<div t-field="company.partner_id"
t-field-options='{"widget": "contact", "fields": ["address", "name"], "no_marker": true}'
style="border:1px solid #000000;"/>
</div>
</div>

</div>
</template>

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/16/15, 3:05 AM
Seen: 1754 times
Last updated: 10/20/15, 2:55 AM