Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[QWEB]Div size in mm.

By
Jesús Ventosinos
on 12/21/15, 4:24 AM 542 views

Hello,

I'm trying to create a report similar to the "Labels" from res.partner but with exact sizes, I have well width but height size is impsible. I put a height of 68mm to div, but the print is 58mm. Any ideas?

page_partners is a list of lists with 8 res.partner recordset.

<template id="report_res_partner">

<t t-call="report.html_container">

<t t-foreach="partners" t-as="page_partners">

<div class="page">

<div style="min-width:194mm; min-height: 272mm; border: 1px solid red">

<div style="float: left; min-width: 50%; min-height: 68mm; border: 1px solid black" t-foreach="page_partners" t-as="partner">

<p t-field="partner.name"/>

<t t-if="partner.parent_id.name">

<p t-field="partner.parent_id.name"/>

</t>

<p t-field="partner.street"/>

<p t-field="partner.street2"/>

<span t-field="partner.zip"/>

<span t-field="partner.city"/>

<p t-field="partner.country_id.name"/>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</t>

</t>

</template>

Fanha Giang
On 3/29/16, 5:04 AM

you need to generate the pdf to make sure the result is the same each times you print a report.

you need to check the dpi of the report "paper format" which is use to generate the report. the 100dpi and 400dpi are different result.

I set 240dpi for my report, and it is still not generate correct size in mm, but it is acceptable.

regards

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/21/15, 4:24 AM
Seen: 542 times
Last updated: 3/29/16, 5:04 AM