Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Quotation / Sale Order Line - Can I fill Analytic Distribution based on Products Analytic Default Rule?

By
Mathias Neef
on 1/26/15, 9:56 AM 1,081 views

I have a installation where each product has one Analytic Default.

My qestion is, is ist possible to make a setting where the "Analytic Distribution" of each Order Line in a quotation or a sales order is prefilled with the Analytic Default?

hi Matthias, greetings to you! currently i have the same need with your post and i wonder if you already have the solution that you can share? thanks a lot. br, cindy

cindy siregar
on 11/20/15, 8:44 PM
cindy siregar
On 11/20/15, 8:44 PM

hi Matthias,

greetings to you!

currently i have the same need with your post and i wonder if you already have the solution that you can share?

thanks a lot.

br,

cindy

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/26/15, 9:56 AM
Seen: 1081 times
Last updated: 11/21/15, 6:11 AM