This question has been flagged

Hi everyone,

I had activated the customer & public portal. Customer A has access to login.

I created a quotation for Customer A with order lines (e.g. body soap, bath towels). Then I trigger send email to the Customer A. When I see the email, the PDF attachment contains the orders lines for this quotation. However, when Customer A login into the customer portal and under "Quotations and Sales Orders -> Quotations", the order lines are missing. Can't see any at all. But I can see total amount and other data which are correct. Just no order lines. Is this a bug?

Discard

Hi, have you saved the record form before to send email ? Bye

Author

yes i did, but same problem. any help?

Hi, then this is a problem of right, but if you allow customer to see order lines, he could modify its ... , I do not use prtal customer then I can't say you what right to modify, to you to search, sorry. Bye

I am having similar issue, but previously to see missing order lines, I am getting an error, saying that is an access problem. res.currency read. Anyway, I gave portal group permissions according to this without result. In the portal, not lines at all, but in website_quote the lines are seen but without price. Does this sound to you?