Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Quotation report taxe lines

By
Karim
on 11/18/13, 8:21 AM 867 views

Hello everybody,

In quotation report, we want to print tax details just like invoice ? we not found sale order tax lines fields.

Thank you in advance.

To add more fields to the print report, you have to do it via a report editor. Eg openoffice. You can add your required fields by connecting to your database and editing the existing report or creating new ones

kaynis
on 11/20/13, 7:30 AM

Thank you for your answer, i have not found taxe lines loop in sale order object such as invoice report.

Karim
on 11/20/13, 7:32 AM

what exactly are you doing? I need to understand to make any helpful suggestion.

kaynis
on 11/20/13, 8:10 AM

I would like the details of the taxes, Taxe, Base, Amount like such as invoice, I hope you understand me, thank you

Karim
on 11/20/13, 8:21 AM

I understand that bit, I meant how are you trying to go about it? If you are using the openoffice report you will need to connect openoffice to your database (I am assuming you can do this) then select to modify existing. Open the report you want, once opened select conversion bracket-->field, then you can select to add a field by Add a field or loop by Add a loop. In new pop-up window, select sale order to add fields from the sales order or order.line to add fields from the sales order lines. Hope that helps

kaynis
on 11/20/13, 9:29 AM

Yes I changed the report with OpenOffice, but I can not find the tax line in sales order object, I found the total amount of the tax, but not the a detailed amount. for example:

TAX BASE AMOUNT 7% 1000 70 17% 100 17

Karim
on 11/20/13, 9:41 AM

Am not sure you can get that on the sales order more like something you get on invoices. Although you can set up a fiscal position with the % you wish to display on the description.

kaynis
on 11/20/13, 12:19 PM

:-( Thank you

Karim
on 11/20/13, 1:57 PM
Karim
On 11/19/13, 6:29 PM

Any answer ?? Please ...

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/18/13, 8:21 AM
Seen: 867 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM