Odoo Help

Quick move button - how to ?

By
Dr Obx
on 3/22/16, 5:51 AM 755 views

Guys,

I would like to change the way of creating product move to the simplest possible.

So far I added in tree view a button with action <button name="action_view_stock_moves" type="object" string="Move product"/>. Now I don't need to go to the product then open moves then create or through Stock moves then "Create" and search for product, location, quantity etc. Just directly from products list if I want move something just one click to open form, then change quantity, pick location and "Confirm" my move.

With button added it opens a page for this product then I have to click "Create", is it possible to add a button with action create new move instead ?

As you can see, i want avoid one step and right after I click "Moves" open "New move" form with product already chosen, change quantity to move if required and click "MOVE" to finish whole process.

The problem is, product_template doesn't have this action available directly ;(

Jignesh Mehta
On 3/23/16, 2:22 AM

Hello Dr Obx,

In the action which is called you on button click,

<field name="view_mode">tree,form</field>

so it opens tree view first.

Try to create own action for the same stock.move model and in view_mode, type only form and this action called on your button.

For ex :-

<field name="view_mode">form</field>

so it opens direct form view for the stock move.

Hope it will helps you.

Thanks,

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/22/16, 5:51 AM
Seen: 755 times
Last updated: 3/23/16, 5:58 AM