Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Questions regarding Odoo/OpenERP Thunderbird Plugin

By
Larry Kramer
on 8/22/14, 8:34 AM 1,129 views

Hi, trying to implement the Odoo/OpenERP Thunderbird Plugin - and got 2 questions I hope someone can help me clarify.

System notes: (Odoo version 7.0-20140804-231303, OpenERP Thunderbird Plugin version 1.0.1)

Q1. Is it possible to edit/change the items displayed in the "Type of Document" dropdown menu that appears when clicking "Push Email?

- The reason I'm asking is that the list is currently very long, containing several items that are not relevant in our environment - would like to scale it down to maybe 5 or 6 items, e.g. only displaying: "Partner", "Invoice", "Sales Order", "Purchase Order", "Lead Opportunity".

See this screenshot for visuals:

http://1drv.ms/1plngXb

Q2. Is it possible to increase the 1 MB size threshold on email attachments?

- I know there is a plugin/addon called "Attachment Size Limit", but currently unable to install it - when trying to install I only get redirected to page that states I have to login, after login it tells me I need to purchase a license...seems a bit odd that I would have to pay more than 50€ per month (for a 5 user bundle) in order to lift a simple attachment limit.

Feedback and response is greatly appreciated, thanks

Regards,
Larry S

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/22/14, 8:34 AM
Seen: 1129 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM