Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Question about Attachment, sequence bug, and statusbar clickable bug? [Closed]

on 3/25/13, 11:34 AM 809 views

The Question has been closed for reason: off-topic or not relevant

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
on 03/25/2013 12:11:31

I've try developed custom modul for open erp 7, but there is feature that have in 6.1 but I cant find it in ver 7. Btw I've sequence my question like this:

1. How we can upload the attachment in OpenERP 7? in 6.1 there is an option in the right toolbar, but in open erp 7 there is nothing.

2. About the sequence number I've create the record, but in table sequences I check the next number still have value 1. It does'nt have problem until I get error in my developement and the sequence will be back to 1 again. How I solve this?

3. In Open ERP 7 there is feature in status bar that have attribute clickable.I've set clickable="True" but when I click the status bar, there is just return null value. And the state doesnt update to state that I clicked. Did I miss something?

Please ask one question per post. The goal of this site is to create a knowledge base useful for everyone, so different questions must in different posts.

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
on 3/25/13, 12:12 PM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 3/25/13, 11:34 AM
Seen: 809 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM