Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

query how much of my Bill of Material can I procude

on 1/12/15, 2:58 AM 506 views

How can I get the number of products I can produce with my current stock level of a specific Bill of Material?

It would also be good if I can get a list of the products I have to buy that I can e.g. produce 10 pices of the Bill of Material.

On 1/12/15, 4:57 AM

thanks for you answer.

I have OpenERP Version 7 (7.0-9e82ba1). If I create a Manufactoring Order. I can "Confirm Production" and get the list of the needed products in "Scheduled Products". But I do not see if I have enogh products in stock to perform the order.

On 1/12/15, 3:41 AM

on creating the Manufacturing order form.. it will ask the quantity after that click on compute data  button in schedule products then it will show u the products of BOM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 1/12/15, 2:58 AM
Seen: 506 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM