Odoo Help

quantity precision

By
Glenn Thomas
on 3/18/13, 8:47 PM 4,293 views

Hi,

How can I change the decimal precision for the quantity, discount, and hours fields?

Thank in advance!

Vasiliy Birukov
On 3/19/13, 3:28 AM

In OpenERP 7.0 goto "Settings/Technical/Database Structure/Decimal Accuracy" and change as you like. Don't forget check that in "Settings/Users/Users" for your account set checkbox "Technical Features" in "Access Rights" tab.

I can not find that option in my installation of OpenERP. I have OpenERP 6.1 Under Windows 7 Enterprise, Python 2.7, PostgreSQL 9.2

Joaquin
on 3/19/13, 12:09 PM

In OpenERP 6.1 it under "Settings/Customization/Database Structure/Decimal Accuracy". Don't forget switch to extended interface in preference.

Vasiliy Birukov
on 3/20/13, 1:23 AM

Thanks! Finally got some time to click around found the setting.

Glenn Thomas
on 4/26/13, 10:11 PM

This works fine for invoices but has no impact on quotations and sales orders; what's the trick ?

frenoy.net, Gaëtan Frenoy
on 8/30/14, 3:07 PM

Ok got it, you need to restart the system before the change is taken...It would be worth to mention in the answer :)

frenoy.net, Gaëtan Frenoy
on 8/30/14, 3:33 PM
Glenn Thomas
On 3/19/13, 9:32 PM

I'm in the same boat Joaquin, I cannot find that option in OpenERP 7.0 as well. I was able to modify this file "addons\sale\report\sale_order.rml"

<para style="terp_default_Centre_9">[[ formatLang(line.discount, digits=get_digits(dp='Discount'))]]</para>

to

<para style="terp_default_Centre_9">[[ formatLang(line.discount, digits=0)]]</para>

This changed my discount column but the quantity field is much more complex.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/18/13, 8:47 PM
Seen: 4293 times
Last updated: 3/27/15, 5:47 PM