Help

quantity precision

Glenn Thomas

Hi,

How can I change the decimal precision for the quantity, discount, and hours fields?

Thank in advance!

Discard
2 Answers
Vasiliy Birukov
Best Answer

In OpenERP 7.0 goto "Settings/Technical/Database Structure/Decimal Accuracy" and change as you like. Don't forget check that in "Settings/Users/Users" for your account set checkbox "Technical Features" in "Access Rights" tab.

5 Comments
Discard
Joaquin
-

I can not find that option in my installation of OpenERP. I have OpenERP 6.1 Under Windows 7 Enterprise, Python 2.7, PostgreSQL 9.2

Vasiliy Birukov
-

In OpenERP 6.1 it under "Settings/Customization/Database Structure/Decimal Accuracy". Don't forget switch to extended interface in preference.

Glenn Thomas
-

Thanks! Finally got some time to click around found the setting.

Gaëtan Frenoy
-

This works fine for invoices but has no impact on quotations and sales orders; what's the trick ?

Gaëtan Frenoy
-

Ok got it, you need to restart the system before the change is taken...It would be worth to mention in the answer :)

Glenn Thomas
Best Answer

I'm in the same boat Joaquin, I cannot find that option in OpenERP 7.0 as well. I was able to modify this file "addons\sale\report\sale_order.rml"

<para style="terp_default_Centre_9">[[ formatLang(line.discount, digits=get_digits(dp='Discount'))]]</para>

to

<para style="terp_default_Centre_9">[[ formatLang(line.discount, digits=0)]]</para>

This changed my discount column but the quantity field is much more complex.

Discard