Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Quality control in Odoo8

By
Anand
on 1/1/15, 5:42 AM 1,313 views

I want advance quality control for purchased product... Seperate module for it...

I searched in net.... some like 

>stock_location- not vailable for odoo-8.0(when i install in 8 it gives error)

>quality management by elico- needs stock_location

so please suggest what can i do... is there any quality module available or i should moigrate this stock_location....

zbik

--zbik--
| 6 4 7
Lodz, Poland
--zbik--

zbik
On 1/3/15, 6:58 AM

"stock_location" is an old module. In Version 8, you can not use it. In Odoo v8 works new Warehouse Management System. In new style warehouse you can supply how many steps are needed to receive or ship goods.  This allows you e.g. to receive at the docks, and move the goods later on into a precise location in your racks.  It can also be interesting to do some quality control.  In new system you may define "3 steps warehouse", by selecting:

• "Unload in input location, go through a quality control before being admitted in stock (3 steps)"

under the definition of warehouse

ankita
On 6/4/15, 2:05 AM

Hello Anand,

Quality Control module available for Odoo 8.

Please refer the below link for it.

https://apps.openerp.com/apps/modules/8.0/quality_control_mrp/

There are three modules quality control, quality control mrp, quality control stock .

hope this is help you.

Eric Mortenson
On 9/14/16, 4:03 AM

Hooray! Odoo 10 now includes Manufacturing Apps.

These include:

• MRP (Costing, time tracking, traceability, forecasting, andons),

• Quality (complete with Quality Checks/Inspections, Root Cause Analysis, Corrective and Preventative Action, pareto analysis),

• PLM (including ECOs, approvals, workflows, variants, version control), and

• Maintenance (OEE, requests, downtime, time tracking, repairs, MTBF, scheduling)

All include barcode support, reporting, and the other great Odoo features.

Eric Mortenson
on 9/14/16, 4:07 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/1/15, 5:42 AM
Seen: 1313 times
Last updated: 9/14/16, 4:03 AM