This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I want to show the qty_available for all of my products with an sql query. The qty_available seems like a calculated field. I think I need to count the product_qty for all incoming and outgoing stockmoves for each product. Am I correct? And if so, does anyone already have that query? Seems like a lot of work for something that's probably been written hundreds of times before... So I'ld be very happy if someone could help me out with this :-)

Discard
Author

My query results seemed faulty at first, but now I am suspecting that there is a bug in OERP. If I create a new product and update the stock with 15 units in location 'stock', and then do a second update with 13 units in location 'stock\shelf1', then only 15 units are shown as available qty. But I have 28 available (15 in stock + 13 on shelf 1) This seems like a bug to me...

Author

The reason that the shelves weren't added to the stock qty, was because the shelves weren't linked to the stock location. So it was setup mistake that I made, not a bug.

Best Answer

Actually there is a method that calculates the qty_available amount. It is not as simple as writing a SQL query. Check the code in the stock module, specially the reports and the product.py module. There you can see how the current stock is calculated.

My advice is... write a Python script for calculating that.

Discard
Author

I need the sql query for a Jasper report. I played around with sql a bit today and I'm close to the solution.

Author Best Answer

with uitstock as ( select t.name product, sum(product_qty) sumout, m.product_id, m.product_uom from stock_move m left join product_product p on m.product_id = p.id left join product_template t on p.product_tmpl_id = t.id where m.state like 'done' and m.location_id in (select id from stock_location where complete_name like '%Stock%') and m.location_dest_id not in (select id from stock_location where complete_name like '%Stock%') group by product_id,product_uom, t.name order by t.name asc ) , instock as ( select t.standard_price purchaseprice, t.name product, sum(product_qty) sumin, m.product_id, m.product_uom from stock_move m left join product_product p on m.product_id = p.id left join product_template t on p.product_tmpl_id = t.id where m.state like 'done' and m.location_id not in (select id from stock_location where complete_name like '%Stock%') and m.location_dest_id in (select id from stock_location where complete_name like '%Stock%') group by product_id,product_uom, t.name, t.standard_price order by t.name asc ) select i.product, sumin-coalesce(sumout,0) AS stock, sumin, sumout, purchaseprice, ((sumin-coalesce(sumout,0)) * purchaseprice) as stockvalue from uitstock u full outer join instock i on u.product = i.product

Discard
Author

Any comments on this are welcome :-)

Flyguy the query works great! I also need generate reports with the current stock (qty_available) for the product. I modified mine based on yours. I helps a lot! Just wanna say thank you :]

Best Answer

i just thought i would post this update as it includes the SKU (product_product.default_code) which is important for most users :

///sql starts///

with

uitstock as ( select t.name product, sum(product_qty) sumout, m.product_id, m.product_uom, p.default_code sku from stock_move m left join product_product p on m.product_id = p.id left join product_template t on p.product_tmpl_id = t.id where m.state like 'done' and m.location_id in (select id from stock_location where complete_name like '%Stock%') and m.location_dest_id not in (select id from stock_location where complete_name like '%Stock%') group by product_id,product_uom, t.name, p.default_code order by t.name asc ) ,

instock as ( select t.standard_price purchaseprice, t.name product, sum(product_qty) sumin, m.product_id, m.product_uom, p.default_code sku from stock_move m left join product_product p on m.product_id = p.id left join product_template t on p.product_tmpl_id = t.id where m.state like 'done' and m.location_id not in (select id from stock_location where complete_name like '%Stock%') and m.location_dest_id in (select id from stock_location where complete_name like '%Stock%') group by product_id,product_uom, t.name, t.standard_price, p.default_code order by t.name asc )

select i.product, i.sku, sumin-coalesce(sumout,0) AS stock, sumin, sumout, purchaseprice, ((sumin-coalesce(sumout,0)) * purchaseprice) as stockvalue from uitstock u full outer join instock i on u.product = i.product

///sql ends///

Discard