Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Purpose of removing run-tests from trunk branch?

Carlos Llamacho
on 2/12/14, 1:26 PM 690 views

I was checking the latest revisions of the Openerp trunk branch and noticed the functionality for run-tests in the openerpcommand was removed in what i think is favor for phantomjs. I am curious whether if this can be used for standard unittesting in python, regardless of headless website tests, as that was the main use i was giving the run-tests functionality and it was great for that.

Is there a way to perform unittests using this new implementation?

Jean-Baptiste Quenot
On 5/28/14, 5:19 AM

I'm interested too in knowing the answer!  I'm banging my head to find out how to run unit tests on my 7.0 install using the openerpcommand package from trunk.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 2/12/14, 1:26 PM
Seen: 690 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM