Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Purchasing Bigger Items

By
Jin Leal
on 7/17/15, 8:43 AM 465 views

Hello Guys,

This is a sample scenario:

1. I will buy 1 Box of Marlboro from a supplier with a price of 30000 pesos per box

2. Each Box contains 50 Rims and I will sell each Rim to customers for 700 pesos

3. Each Rim contains 20 Packs and I will sell each Pack to customers for 40 pesos

4. Each Pack contains 20 Sticks and I will sell each Stick to customers for 5 pesos

Is it possible in Odoo?

Thank you in advance.

Jin

FEDERICO LEONI
On 7/17/15, 11:09 AM

As you probably know you can use two UoM, one for purchase and one to sell.

I'm not saying it's impossible to go so deeply as you wish, but probably the best solution is to buy the box and sell with the stick price There could be another possibility: you can try to create your own UoM smaller than the reference UoM and with a different ratio.

Let us know.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/17/15, 8:43 AM
Seen: 465 times
Last updated: 7/17/15, 11:09 AM