Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Purchase product unit of measure missing

Raza Ali
on 2/8/13, 6:01 AM 4,015 views

I'm trying to create purchase requisition and purchase order, but I cannot find "unit" (unit of measure) anywhere on the form!

How do I specify units? (e.g. g, kg, etc.)?

Mihalache Ciprian
On 2/8/13, 6:11 AM

In v7.

Go to settings -> Purchases check Manage different units of measure for products

Thanks, yes I just landed on the same solution while banging my head around!

Raza Ali
on 2/8/13, 6:17 AM

There should be a place where you can enter the unit for each supplier. The text is there but no field beside it to enter a unit. I've reported this as a bug. https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/1145302

Gilles Lehoux
on 3/4/13, 5:53 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 2/8/13, 6:01 AM
Seen: 4015 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM