Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Purchase product quantity discount in Odoo 9?

By
Mitch De Geest
on 6/1/16, 9:07 AM 700 views

Hi,

I wish to be able to enter different prices, on the same product and the same vendor, based on quantity. So on the purchase module of Odoo 9 not on the sales module.

For example :

100 EUR for 0 to 10 units

80 EUR for 10 to 50 units

60 EUR for more than 50 units

Whenever a PO for this vendor and this product is made the price in the PO should be updated based on the ordered quantity.

All comment is highly appriciated! 

Thank you    

Pinakin Nayi (pna)
On 6/1/16, 1:16 PM

Can you change supplier list sequence. I mean keep highest qty supplier list first.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B21cUNlAdZ6gRUNBMkxscngzYVU/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks.

Jos De Graeve
On 6/1/16, 1:46 PM

Hi Mitch,

We have created a module just today which might fix what you are trying to do:

We are still testing it, but it's here: \https://gitlab.apertoso.be/apertoso/apertoso-addons/tree/9.0_port_from_8.0/purchase_visible_discount

Regards,

Jos

Mitch De Geest
On 6/1/16, 11:45 AM

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. 

I already activated "Allow using and importing vendor pricelists" in the purchase settings
Under Purchase > Purchase > Supplier Pricelist I created 2 priclist for the same vendor and the same product. 1 with minimum order quantity 1 and price 100; 1 with minimum order Quantity 10 and price 80

When I create a PO for this vendor and this product it always gives me 100 even if the ordered quantity is above 10.

Thank you for your help!

Edser Solis
On 6/1/16, 10:58 AM

You just need a pricelist for that. Look for more information on pricelists. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/1/16, 9:07 AM
Seen: 700 times
Last updated: 6/2/16, 8:02 AM