This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I wanted to add validation state to default purchase order workflow. I tried to add it the same way as it is showed in openerp 6.1 functional demo. I created Validation state, then connected from Confirmed state to Validation. In this transition added condition, that when amount_total > 1000, ask for validation and also added required access group to be purchases manager. And from validation state connected transition to router and in that transition added signal button 'purchase_approve'. Also in default transition from Confirmed state (or Node if you can name it) o Router, changed condition from 'True' to amount_total <= 1000. So when I create purchase order, it always shows that validation is required, no matter what is amount_total. Also when I press approve button, nothing happens (does not matter if that user has purchases manager rights or not).

Is there something new in openerp 7 with workflows that I don't know and should have in mind?

Discard
Best Answer

If you've since upgraded to odoo 8, the module purchase_double_validation does this for you.

Discard
Best Answer

same problem here! any hints or maybe already solved?

Discard