Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Purchase Order when we purchase services and sell services

on 3/8/13, 7:30 PM 522 views

I'm setting up a company that purchases and sells services, but I can not generate a purchase order of the service from my company to my supplier when my client is asking for purchase that service.

Do you have any idea?

Maybe you could provide a step-by-step description of what you are trying to do.

Daniel Reis
on 3/8/13, 7:31 PM

Hi Daniel:Well, the company services are: training and courses. I purchase those courses to my Supplier, and I sell them to my Clients. In a test a client ask for a course, so I need to purchase the course to my supplier. I want to see the purchase order automatically (so I will be able to see the supplier name, course name, price, etc.), and aprove it later. Like for example when we manage a products company, we sell products and generate an automatic order of products if we have a just in time sell process . I'm still writing it messy?

on 3/8/13, 7:54 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 3/8/13, 7:30 PM
Seen: 522 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM