Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Purchase order proposals generated from planner using minimum stock rules (V7)

By
Ifredo Baas
on 10/15/14, 4:55 PM 485 views

We are using V7 and have the following issue: when using the planner from the warehouse menu and checking the minimum stock rules the system generates purchase proposals that can be viewed in the purchasing menu. They are called 'proposals' but effectively are 'purchase orders' since they are considered as 'available' stock moves and are considered when looking at virtual stock levels. We normally combine the individual proposals from the same supplier into a combined purchase order. This cancels out the purchase orders initally generated and creates a lot of cancelled stock moves which results in a ton of garbage entries in the stock move tables. I had hoped to find a simple switch that would enable a choice to either generate 'purchase order proposals' or generate 'confirmed purchase orders'. Unfortunately I haven't found it but I can't be the only one seeing this OpenErp feature as a problem ?  Anyone out there having the same problem and/or a solution / workaround ? 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/15/14, 4:55 PM
Seen: 485 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM