Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Purchase order generation and than approval by senior.

By
Viney
on 2/6/14, 9:10 AM 758 views

Hi everyone,

I have a problem and have no idea how to solve.

I have a user called Susan and she is a purchase user. She creates a new purchase requisitions and confirm it as draft. The status will changed to in-progress.

Then I have another user called John and he is the purchase manager. John should be the right person to approve the purchase requisition.

The problems here:-

a) John can't approved the purchase requisition. How come? There's no notification or something? b) Susan can press done for the "in progress status" ... seems like Susan can do everything (susan is not part of purchase manager group, and only purchase user, partner manager and employee - not sure whether partner manager is the cause of the issue???)

where's the workflow thing?

i expect my operation people to request for a purchase and then my manager to approve it accordingly, only escalate back to the operation people.

i tested this on request for quotation too. Same issue?

any help? thanks in advance.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/6/14, 9:10 AM
Seen: 758 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM