This question has been flagged
9 Replies

Hello!

As seen in Odoo 7.0, We have states on right sides i.e. Draft PO, RFQ Sent, Purchase Order, and Done. I want to have Approve state along with the button on top and state must be between Draft PO and RFQ Sent

Please guide how can I have it

Thanks

Discard

to Mazhar , i have similar problem with you .. have you already found the answer ?

Author

Yes I DID! In ODOO 7. I created a module and will send you if you wish Gimme your email TC

Author

By the way.. Ajeng if you just need button, you can use double validation module available in apps and then go to settings and configuration pf purchases and tick double validation of certain amount.. Tc

my email address : ajeng.programmer@gmail.com i still have an error, i don't know how to insert approval state in purchase order ,, please help me

Best Answer

https://doc.odoo.com/6.1/developer/07_workflows/

That documentation is still relevant.

Discard
Author

yes it is.. But I am unable to create signal or button there or modify workflow.. Changes are not taking effect PLz Guide

Signal/button and workflow must be sync, i.e. signal must be called in the workflow diagram. While developing workflow I usually make not intentionally a broken workflow state which make the object/record not respond to signal. In this case I just make new record (in draft state). Or for clarity just make new or update you question that specify more specific error.

Author

Thanks Ben.. I actually want this in my workflow changings or openerp7 cusromizations How can I have approvals based on values in openerp7 Like Superintendent can approve purchase order up to max 1000$ but CEO or manager can approve above 30000$ PO suppose For super intendent approve button must be greyed out if PO > 1000 and similarly it should appear for CEO or manager Hoe can I apply this in Openerp7 Thanks

Best Answer

Hi,

You can look https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/11.0/purchase_tripple_approval/

Regards,

Discard