Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Purchase Order Approve?

Mazhar Iqbal Rana
on 11/2/14, 6:31 AM 1,367 views

As seen in Odoo 7.0, We have states on right sides i.e. Draft PO, RFQ Sent, Purchase Order, and Done. I want to have Approve state along with the button on top and state must be between Draft PO and RFQ Sent

Please guide how can I have it

to Mazhar , i have similar problem with you .. have you already found the answer ?

Ajeng Shilvie
on 12/21/14, 11:38 PM

Yes I DID! In ODOO 7. I created a module and will send you if you wish Gimme your email TC

Mazhar Iqbal Rana
on 12/21/14, 11:44 PM

By the way.. Ajeng if you just need button, you can use double validation module available in apps and then go to settings and configuration pf purchases and tick double validation of certain amount.. Tc

Mazhar Iqbal Rana
on 12/21/14, 11:45 PM

my email address : ajeng.programmer@gmail.com i still have an error, i don't know how to insert approval state in purchase order ,, please help me

Ajeng Shilvie
on 12/21/14, 11:50 PM

Ben Bernard

--Ben Bernard--
| 4 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ben Bernard--
Ben Bernard
On 11/2/14, 10:24 PM

That documentation is still relevant.

yes it is.. But I am unable to create signal or button there or modify workflow.. Changes are not taking effect PLz Guide

Mazhar Iqbal Rana
on 11/3/14, 1:02 AM

Signal/button and workflow must be sync, i.e. signal must be called in the workflow diagram. While developing workflow I usually make not intentionally a broken workflow state which make the object/record not respond to signal. In this case I just make new record (in draft state). Or for clarity just make new or update you question that specify more specific error.

Ben Bernard
on 11/3/14, 1:22 AM

Thanks Ben.. I actually want this in my workflow changings or openerp7 cusromizations How can I have approvals based on values in openerp7 Like Superintendent can approve purchase order up to max 1000$ but CEO or manager can approve above 30000$ PO suppose For super intendent approve button must be greyed out if PO > 1000 and similarly it should appear for CEO or manager Hoe can I apply this in Openerp7 Thanks

Mazhar Iqbal Rana
on 11/5/14, 2:24 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 11/2/14, 6:31 AM
Seen: 1367 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM