This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello everyone

I got a questions i have a stock with my product name but to day i will buy someting what has nothing to do with my stock. 

For example a new screen for my desk

So I create a Purchace order and i let le product name black i put a descripion like screen 19 pouce. 

If i create the purchase i got some issus

1. If I make the puchace oder with out product name  on the end he tell me automaticly that i receved the product. That wrong I just createt an purchace order.

2. those orders without product name goes never done and i get a huge list of purchace order that i cant  close....

So my solutions is ti put like a produt (name) coled GENERAL STUFF for ex...

DO YOU GUYS HAVE AN OTHER SOLUTION? (do it stay open because you cant do the accounting witout product name?) 

and also how could i get thos Purchace order IN MODE (down) because they are still open and I would like to close them. 

Im glad to read you guys :) 

have a great afternoon 

Charles

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Charles

I didnt understand the following  query:
1. If I make the puchace oder with out product name  on the end he tell me automaticly that i receved the product. That wrong I just createt an purchace order

My question: How you are able to create a  PO without product name? User can only save quote without product but cannot confirm order.If try to confirm then OpenERP will throw validation error.
So did you made any modifications in your code?
because steps you mentioned in your query is not default business flow of PO in OpenERP until and unless someone has modified the code.

Discard
Author Best Answer

The ppl wrote in produc descripion like screeen and then the price and no product name because they dident had one and just prest ok ok okok  and then it goes directly in pucharse order confirmation with a the comment product receved. LOL 

Discard