Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Purchase Management Install

Rob Weeks
on 7/23/13, 8:11 PM 527 views

I have installed the windows version of 7.0, and am going through the "first steps" documentation to create a new company. All has gone well except for the installation of "Purchase Management" . I click install, the sytem goes through the motions, and then brings me back to my inbox in the Messaging section. All the other installs (account, stock, and sale) have worked fine. Any ideas?

Viktor Aditya
On 7/24/13, 5:47 AM

After the module successfully installed, the system will automatically bring you to the first module (in sequence from the left to right) on the top bar which is Messaging... so it's perfectly fine..

I understand, but I have no Purchasing menu after the installation and it still has an enabled "Install" button on the apps page.

Rob Weeks
on 7/24/13, 9:41 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 7/23/13, 8:11 PM
Seen: 527 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM