Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

purchase_landed_costs module Error openerp 7 [Closed]

By
priyankahdp
on 4/5/13, 5:56 AM 2,119 views

The Question has been closed

by
priyankahdp
on 04/18/2013 07:35:36
File "/home/bellvantage/Documents/openerp-7.0/openerp-7.0/openerp/osv/orm.py", line 2177, in apply_inheritance_specs
    raise_view_error("Element '%s' not found in parent view '%%(parent_xml_id)s'" % tag, inherit_id)
  File "/home/bellvantage/Documents/openerp-7.0/openerp-7.0/openerp/osv/orm.py", line 2070, in raise_view_error
    %  (child_view.xml_id, self._name, error_msg))
AttributeError: View definition error for inherited view 'purchase_landed_costs.c2c_product_landed_cost_view' on model 'product.product': Element '<field name="active">' not found in parent view 'product.product_normal_form_view'

when i go to create products in products form this error appeared. what is the issue with thia

here is my fresh DB & no any issues with other modules

Dear Ton123, 3 questions: 1. where you able to find the line mentioned by priyankahdp? I did not. Where you able to install the landed cost module? 3. If yes, what are your impressions of it?

Scalaria S.A.S., Carolina Barreto
on 4/16/13, 2:21 PM

priyankahdp

--priyankahdp--
| 5 5 6
Colombo, Sri Lanka
--priyankahdp--
Java Developer ORACLE Python J2EE Spring Hibernate Struts & Jquery............. :-)
priyankahdp
On 4/5/13, 8:08 AM

Answered by user1576199 @ Stackoverflow & all credits need to go for him

sorry friend this module is camp2camp, currently they put version 7 code no where, but if you want to run this module got to purchase_view.xml file of this module line no 44 "c2c_product_landed_cost_view" and change from

<field name="inherit_id" ref="stock.product_normal_form_view"/>

to

<field name="inherit_id" ref="stock.view_normal_procurement_locations_form"/>

then it module install and work dear enjoy!!! :)

Carolina Barreto
On 4/16/13, 2:19 PM

Dear priyankahd, In the purchase_view.xml file I did find the line 44 "c2c_product_landed_cost_view".

However the line you suggest to change (<field name="inherit_id" ref="stock.product_normal_form_view"/>) is not there. Actually the word "stock" is not anywhere on the file.

Besides I found a line very similar to the one you said, where the word "product" is instead of the word "stock":

field name="inherit_id" ref="product.product_normal_form_view"/

Thanks in advance for your help.

Carolina Barreto

dear Carolina, its in landedcost view xml

priyankahdp
on 4/16/13, 4:44 PM

hi priyankahdp-

these are the last lines of the error that pops up when i try to add a landed cost name, or try to view the product form. i have already changed the aforementioned line... any suggestions? thanks 4 ur help.

File "/home/mrerp/OpenERP/7.0/server/openerp/osv/orm.py", line 2070, in raise_view_error
%  (child_view.xml_id, self._name, error_msg))

AttributeError: View definition error for inherited view 'purchase_landed_costs.c2c_product_landed_cost_view' on model 'product.product': Element '<field name="active">' not found in parent view 'product.product_normal_form_view'

Niklaus Hartmann
on 5/4/13, 3:45 PM

got to purchase_view.xml file of this module line no 44 "c2c_product_landed_cost_view" and change from <field name="inherit_id" ref="stock.product_normal_form_view"/> to <field name="inherit_id" ref="stock.view_normal_procurement_locations_form"/> then it module install and work dear enjoy!!! :)

priyankahdp
on 5/5/13, 11:19 AM

Hi Carolina, were you able to use the purchase_landed_costs module finally? I am getting an error that says File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/purchase_landed_costs/purchase.py", line 141, in _landing_cost_order line.order_id.landed_cost_base_cbm / line.order_id.cbm_total * line.product_qty * line.product_id.cbm + \ ZeroDivisionError: float division by zero.

Samuel
on 6/26/13, 1:01 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/5/13, 5:56 AM
Seen: 2119 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM