Please find appended below the details of the above mentioned issue:
1) OpenERP Version 7.0 (Test done on www.openerp.com demo account)
2) Inventory accounting method: Anglo Saxon Accounting (Setup for input/valuation/Output/price difference accounts all done accordingly)
3) Inventory valuation method: Real-Time Automated (Average Cost)
4) Test 1: Company currency in $SGD. Set up currency table and updated SGD as 1.0000. Test 2: Company Default Currency in Euro set at 1.000.
5) Test 1: Supplier pricelist in GBP based on default purchase pricelist version $SGD (Cost Price). Test 2: Supplier pricelist in SGD based on default purchase pricelist version Euro (Cost Price).
6) Proceed to create purchase order for goods bought from overseas supplier in GBP.
7) Tried to process receipt of goods by clicking receive goods on P.O. form this error message appears on both tests:
Error occurred while validating the field(s) amount_currency: The amount expressed in the secondary currency must be positif when journal item are debit and negatif when journal item are credit.
Kindly advise further. Thank you for your kind attention.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 3/20/13, 10:18 PM|
|Seen: 1979 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|