Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Purchase discounts at odoo8

By
Roberto Barreiro
on 10/17/14, 7:24 AM 749 views

I had installed the module purchase_discounts (8.0.1.0) at odoo 8, but there is no field for discounts at purchase orders. Someone has this module working ok? can this be a bug?

Still not working, help needed! Thanks

Roberto Barreiro
on 10/28/14, 12:06 PM

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 10/17/14, 9:38 AM

Check under settings --> configuration --> purchase.

Is there a boolean option that specifies that? Perhaps on the user profile in the technical section?

There is no boolean under settings-configuration-purchase. On user profile, at tech, there is a check box called discounts on lines, and is already checked. I think it must be an error with the module purchase_discounts, but I don't know how to check it.

Roberto Barreiro
on 10/17/14, 12:01 PM
Nanie BE
On 10/17/14, 9:31 AM

I advise you to see 

https://www.odoo.com/apps/7.0/purchase_discount/

I'm working under odoo 8, that module is not compatible with my odoo version. Thanks for your answer.

Roberto Barreiro
on 10/17/14, 12:03 PM
Roberto Barreiro
On 10/17/14, 12:08 PM

Newlook, I think you should be kicked for spamming

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/17/14, 7:24 AM
Seen: 749 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM