Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Purchase a phantom set but inventory it's components

By
Gilles Lehoux
on 3/13/13, 3:19 PM 906 views

How would you purchase a phantom set but have them show up in the component's inventory with as few steps and complications as possible?

Example:

Product "Sticker Set" has a phantom set BOM of "Sticker A" and "Sticker B". Both me and the supplier have their own part number for this set. I purchase the set from the supplier. The products we sell either have sticker A or sticker B on them. We stock each sticker in its own bin.

I imagine there could be many ways to do this but it would be nice to avoid having to perform an MO after each reception for example.

I also would like to know. any luck with this?

Andrew
on 6/14/13, 3:03 PM

Hi, I'm interested too.

Cyril
on 2/19/14, 9:50 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/13/13, 3:19 PM
Seen: 906 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM