This question has been flagged

My question: How to configure the ''buy'' route used by my purchase order in order to follow this 2 step process described below ?

Expected behaviour: when i place a Purchase Order to my vendor for product (''M99''), i would like to perform 2 actions:

- Step 1: Trigger internal manufacturing + delivery to my vendor of a sub part (''M99-kit') of the final product (''M99'') This is used to manage the raw products stock level.

- Step 2: Delivery of the product (''M99'') according to Purchase Order quantity from my vendor to my warehouse (done by default route ''buy'' configuration, this part is working)

So far the step 1 is always skipped and i just receive the products from my subcontractor (step2) but the manufacturing orders are not created.

''M99'' product has been configured to follow 2 routes, one ''buy'' and the other one ''Manufacture''. Using the manufacturing app, i manually create a manufacturing order for ''M99'' or for ''M99-kit'' the products are manufactured as expected (BoM and routes seems to be properly configured, stock mouvement are done as expected).

Discard