This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I need to configure a pull-flow to deliver raw materials from our stock to a subcontractor stock for manufacturing. To test I created a simple product consisting of two raw materials. For booth materials I created a pull rule from my stock to subcontractors stock. Then I created a manufacturing order for the product with subcontractors stock as raw material location and finished product location, confirmed the manufacturing order and run the scheduler. Unfortunately it does neither create a delivery order nor an internal shipping from my stock to the suppliers stock as I would expect (it also does not create a stock move from my stock to the suppliers stock).

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Robert,

No need to define a pull flow for subcontracting. You have to just set the routing on BOM and set the production location as a supplier location then It will create a delivery order.

Let me give you one example with configuration.

Wire :(stockable :- Make to order/make to stock : Produce) main product. Conductor (Stockable : Make to order: produce) Subcontracting product .(Component for Wire) Insulation tape: (Make to order/make to stock : Buy) (Another component for wire )

Silver and copper (Make to stock/buy) (component for Conductor which will supplied by us)

Create one supplier location (test): Location Type : supplier Location chained type : Fixed Chained Location if Fixed: your Stock Location Address: Select an address of the subcontracting partner

BOM: Wire : Component : Conductor : Insulation tape Conductor: Component : Silver : Copper Routing : Select your created supplier location on production location.

Now create the MO for Wire it will creates a MO for Conductor and delivery order for silver and copper. Also the stock move of sliver and copper are like. Stock to test (supplier location) test to production location.

For more information you can see the https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/1025140, also you can see my attached video on this bug which helps you.

Thank you!

Discard
Author

Hi Amit, thank you for the quick and detailed answer. Unfortunately the routing does not work for us as we have a raw material stock for several months of production at our subcontractor. I need the pull rule to replenish that stock.

Hello Robert,

Author

Hello Amit, deleted some text by mistake?

Yes, I wrote a answer but my mistake was deleted :( . Let me write again. You have to create a pull flow for that. Create a supplier location, Open the raw material product and create a pull flow for it.Set the type = "Sending goods", Source location is Stock and destination location= Supplier, Also you have to select this supplier location at raw material location on Manufacturing order. When you confirm the Manufacturing order then it will create the procurement order because pull flow create the procurement and push flow creates the stock move.Run that procurement and see delivery order...

Author

Hello Amit, I did that. Unfortunately the systen neither creates a delivery order nor a internal move. But it creates a stock move from "Virtual Locations / Procurements" to location A which is "Waiting Availability".