This question has been flagged
2 Replies

We're trying to setup an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) on Odoo 11.0 using the Recruitment application. One of our major concerns for us at the moment is to be able to post job openings created on the ATS (via the Recruitment app) to our company website.

We already have a company website, hosted on Digital Ocean, and really want to avoid the cost and effort of having to port the entire company website to Odoo. Is there a way of integrating/interfacing our website's job portal with the Odoo ATS?

Since we've only started to explore Odoo as a platform, we haven't been able to find an answer for this question by doing a quick Google search. Any input and thoughts from the community members having expertise in this domain would be highly appreciated.

Discard
Best Answer

From the part of Odoo, you can update the jobs and profiles from an external system by using the Odoo API or you can write new API using controllers. But to Update your external system  [Existing Website] Odoo needs to know the API or the way to update the jobs in your website. After that, you have to do some small customizations on Odoo recruitment module to update our existing website with the jobs.

Another way is to update records of your external system by using a SQL script with a time scheduler or catching any CRUD events from Odoo.

Discard
Best Answer

\

Hi Aitzaz

I know this is long after your post, but Might I ask you whether you managed to build an ATS based on Odoo?  This would be very interesting for me to get to know more about, if that is ok with you.
Discard