This question has been flagged
5 Replies

I have enabled the public "Activate the public portal (company news, jobs, contact form, etc.)".

When I send an test message (logged in as newly created user, and not logged in) from the "About Us" -> "Contact us" form, I get the message "Thank you for your interest, we'll respond to your request shortly.".

But there is only created an record (content is missing) in as "System notification" / "Document created" in settings->E-mails->Messages (Related Document Model: portal_crm.crm_contact_us).

What do I have to do to let the form result send an email to an given email address?

Discard
Best Answer

It is put in the system under Sales ->Leads

Discard
Author

Your are right. I must be blind :-) Thanks. I would like to get a notification by email - perhaps some time in the future.

Best Answer

Take care that the outgoing email is probably the only issue : https://www.odoo.com/fr_FR/forum/help-1/question/email-notification-on-contact-form-submission-75733

Discard
Best Answer

You need to configure your Outgoing Mail Server.

Go to Settings -> Technical -> Email -> Outgoing Mail Server and fill the detail information.

Thanks.

Discard
Author

I have configured the Outgoing Mail Server. Project issues works great with my catch-all email address. micha1968 is correct, they comes in Sales ->Leads.