Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Promote tool : SEO keywords for Google local engines

By
Jean-Marc Dupont
on 8/19/14, 10:19 AM 2,441 views

HI all,

In the Website promote tool for SEO, I noticed that keywords proposed are english keywords (proposed by Google.com engine)

Is there a way to get keywords from local engine (Google.fr for France, ...) ?

Thanks in advance

Jean-Marc

Any update?

Stephen Mack
on 8/20/14, 1:40 PM

Nothing

6 IT, Jean-Marc Dupont
on 8/21/14, 3:24 AM

Thanks for your answer We will modify the code in France to use google.fr engine, instead of google.com and see what it gives ...

6 IT, Jean-Marc Dupont
on 8/22/14, 2:20 AM

If you do it well, you can propose a pull request and we will include it in the standard code. Doing it well: using the right google according to the lang of the page.

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
on 8/22/14, 2:56 AM

Hi Jean-Marc, Did you plan this feature ?

Bruno JOLIVEAU
on 9/29/14, 5:34 PM

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)

--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--
| 6 8 8
fsdsdfsdf, Belgium
--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--

Odoo Founder & CEO

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
On 8/21/14, 5:24 PM

Not yet feasible but we are working on it for future release.

Thanks, I thought maybe I found it in the language pack. I appreciate your presence in the forum.

Stephen Mack
on 8/21/14, 5:31 PM

Is this stil unresolved?

OpenCloud Unipessoal LDA, Ricardo Martins
on 8/21/15, 2:50 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

6 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/19/14, 10:19 AM
Seen: 2441 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM